Central Park Paws is proud to announce that they are joining forces with Infurmation.com to provide the best advice for caring for, training, and loving your pet!
Whether you’re looking for the right dog food for your furry friend, trying to decide on which flea medication to use on your dog, picking the best dog house for your big pup, or just need help trimming your dog’s nails, we’re here to help.
What did Infurmation do?
Infurmation.com was the home of the Fur Free Alliance (FFA), an international coalition of animal protection organizations working to bring an end to the exploitation and killing of animals for their fur.
The content from Infurmation can be found on the FFA’s new site, https://www.furfreealliance.com/
Why the Merger?
Infurmation’s devotion to the well-being of animals resonated with Central Park Paws’ mission of improving the lives of pets around the globe and their owners.
With this mission in mind, Central Park Paws believes they can help further the goals of the FFA and commitment to animal welfare and the community.
To learn more about the merger, visit https://www.centralparkpaws.net/
Check out these popular posts:
- 2023‘s Best Flea Medications WITHOUT a Prescription
- Our Great Big List of Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- 2023‘s Best Insulated Dog Houses
- What Dog Shampoos Do Groomers Use?
- How to Collapse a Dog Crate
- Are Nylabones Safe for Dogs?
- Bravecto vs Nexgard: Which is the Better Flea Medication for You Dog?
- What Does Your Dog’s Vomit Color Mean? Our Dog Vomit Color Guide
- 2023‘s Toughest, Most Indestructible Dog Collars
- What is Choline Chloride in Dog Food? Is it Safe?